Huxley is supporting a real estate company in recruiting an administrative assistant. The office in Luxembourg is middle-sized and composed of finance and legal experts. The company is heavily growing so they are looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset and for whom being polyvalent is important.
- You will sit at the reception of the office.
- You will be in charge of answering calls, emails, mails.
- Welcoming visitors (external and internal) and controlling their identity.
- You will be in charge of managing stocks and ordering office supplies when needed.
- You will be in charge of travels/events organisation and booking.
- You will communicate efficiently with the team.
- You take care of meeting rooms management.
- You will support the company on different projects.
- You have 3-4 years of experience as administrative assistant/office manager/receptionist.
- You are fluent in English, any other European language is an asset.
- You are flexible and proactive.
- You possess very good communication skills and can adapt to different audiences.
- You are able to abide to tight deadlines and to multi task.
- A growing and international company.
- A "start up mind-set" company supported by a famous and well established group.
- Salary paid on 12 months.
- Lunch vouchers.
- 30 days of holidays.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.