Your responsibilities will include for instance:
- Management of large accounts receivable, tax returns (VAT, taxes, withholding taxes), provision calculations, verification of the consistency of the accounts and the chart of accounts, establishment of the reporting to HQ;
- Management of clients & suppliers’ invoices and exceptional expenses, customer accounting, payment delays, cut-off procedure, credit notes, etc.;
- Customer payments, supplier payments, proposals to the CFO, accounting training and new procedures, general optimization of the service;
- Management of the different bank accounts;
- Follow up on budgets and approvals;
- Reconciliation of accounts, provisions, cash management, expense reports;
- Closing of month, financial reports, monthly and daily reports, VAT and tax declarations reports as well as preparation of VAT and tax return information and documents.
- Ideally a similar experience in the commercial or Industrial sector;
- Ideally a Bachelor of master’s degree in finance/ accounting;
- As of 5 to 7 years of experience in Accounting role as generalist;
- Languages English, French of German on a fluent level;
- A proven experience on SAP software as well an experience using IFRS;
- You must be team player, hands on, proactive, stress resistant and accurate.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Alan Chbeir by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.