Accountant - REPELuxembourg
Senior Private Equity/ Real Estate Accountant – Private Equity Business
This is an opportunity to work with a first class, niche leader in the Private Equity industry. Within a team of accountants, you will help to service the transactional needs of one very major Private Equity client. This is very different to working at a normal service company, as it ensures that you will have a very close working relationship to the end client, and will personally run all the deals / assets within your portfolio.
This is a business that has obtained many years of experience working with clients’ international Private Equity and Real Estate structures providing invaluable experience in carrying out large transactions. A unique chance to work in a growing international company, that is still a kind of family-run business, with excellent chances for progression, and the opportunity to feel like a real member of a team.
Our client is growing quickly, on account of their end client growing quickly in Europe, so for the right people, there is strong progression available, and you will see that people do not leave this business easily, many of the team have been there many years, and plan to stay.
- Preparation of the accounting
- Preparation of annual accounts according to Lux GAAP and international accounting principles
- Preparation of financial reporting’s
- Point of contact for ad-hoc client requests
- Liaison with tax firms, audit firms and lawyers
- Background of economic studies with an accounting, audit or controlling background (or similar qualifications)
- Knowledge of national accounting standards.
- Fluency in English
- Sense of responsibility.
- Proficient with MS, Word and Excel.
- A challenging yet rewarding role in an award-wining worldwide company.
- Private Equity training programme.
- Competitive Salary
- Stable environment
- International Environment
- Ability for personal and professional growth.
- Become a part of a leading global team.
- Diverse range of tasks
If interested in this opportunity please send your CV to