Accountant - REPE | Entry Level Accountant - AIFM | Fund Accountant - AIFMLuxembourg
Junior Fund Accountant – Progressive, forward-thinking Company
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Fund Administrator to join one of Luxembourg’s most successful firms in the alternative investments industry. They are a forward-thinking, proactive company, with huge focus on career development offering support for professional qualifications and a clear career plan from day 1.
This privately-owned business has been successfully evolving and developing in Luxembourg over the past couple of years. They offer an amazing opportunity to develop a career for the right person specialising within Private Equity and Real Estate funds.
Within a team that is stable and with low turnover, you will be trained up on the business, the clients, and gain a chance to get the ACCA-qualification in time, making you a highly skilled accountant in the future.
- Day-to-day administration duties of PERE funds
- Assist with Luxembourg statutory reporting and VAT and tax returns
- Bookkeeping and preparation of periodic financial statements
- Maintain records of portfolio of clients, creating statutory registers and investor documentation
- Set up new clients and entities in accordance with AML/KYC requirements
- Daily cash management, become familiar with banking and payment processes
- Dealing with year end audits (preparation of relevant files and queries)
- Degree in Finance, accounting or economics
- Fluent in English, other European languages are an advantage
- Be able to write reports, business correspondence and minutes
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and solution-oriented
- Brilliant growth potential and education opportunities
- Work in a diverse and dynamic environment – great collaborative culture
- Fantastic Alternative Funds Exposure
- Competitive package
- Opportunity to work with clients alongside a manager
- If there is overtime – you will be paid additionally for this – but that doesn’t mean it happens all the time. There is still a focus on work/life balance.
If you are interested and want to learn more, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org