Accountant - Private EquityLuxembourg
Private Equity Senior Associate – World Leading Fund Administrator
We are seeking a Private Equity Accountant to become a part of an exceptional team of experts within one of the worlds largest fund administrator firms, and within a Luxembourg office that has over 15 nationalities, but still manages to feel like a family-run business.
As a part of your accounting role, you will get hands on client contact with your portfolio, and a good, close proximity to the managing directors, and directors that run the company.
This is an opportunity to work for a world leading fund administrator within the global financial services industry. This is a company that has a variation of well-known and established clients worldwide, a strong technology platform, and a back office in other countries for the lower level work, so that the higher-level accounting and overseeing is done from Luxembourg.
- Maintain the general ledger and sub-ledger for a range of funds and SPV’s
- Perform reconciliations and daily/weekly cash monitoring
- Assist the team in preparation of financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements
- Prepare payment instructions for investments, management fees, invoices and investors payments.
- Assist the team in organising, maintaining and filing of clients/funds/SPV’s
- Interact with clients and client representatives
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent follow-up, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong oral and written and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly become proficient on new accounting software.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles or a strong numerical or analytical background.
- Strong client service focus, including the ability to effectively responds to client needs.
- A challenging yet rewarding role in an award-wining worldwide company.
- Competitive Salary
- Stable environment
- International Environment
- Ability for personal and professional growth.
- Become a part of a leading global team.
- Diverse range of tasks
If interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Abigail@fundspartnership.com