This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of well-established international company, a world leader in Private Equity investment.
We welcome to apply all candidates who have a relevant experience in accounting, are great with systems, open for constant improvements and able to work in a fast-moving environment.
* Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
* Handle monthly accounting entries and bank reconciliations
* Prepare, process, reconcile and confirm inter-company accounting
* Support the audit process including routine audit queries
* Taking care of the day to day activities regarding invoices, ensuring deadlines are respected
* Liaising with external and internal parties, ensuring processes are run smoothly
* Ad hoc accounting improvement projects when requested
* Additional responsibilities include: budgeting and forecasting activities for the various entities VAT returns, corporate/income tax returns and tax planning together with the tax advisors
* University degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional education
* Relevant work experience in Luxembourg
* Fluent English (spoken/written). Knowledge of any other language, especially Greek or Spanish is an advantage
* Excellent knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Sage is a plus
* Strong communication and analytical skills
* Ability to work autonomously, prioritize and respect deadlines
* Highly dedicated person, flexible, committed, process oriented with an excellent team spirit
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-RU1
We'll help you go further.