Accountant - FundLuxembourg
An opportunity to work within an entrepreneurial service company with a range of AIF clients across the funds industry, and a committed, driven team who loves to be a part of a fast-growing organisation.
This is an opportunity to work with a business that has both a PSF, an AIFM, and a Depositary business in Luxembourg.
What draws this client apart from others, is their client base; niche private equity and real estate businesses, infrastructure funds, and energy funds, our client has been operating with international clients for many years on the set up and management of their funds operations in Luxembourg and beyond.
Beyond Luxembourg, our client has built out offices in all the major funds jurisdiction; providing accounting, administration, and corporate services to clients such as private equity, real estate, debt and infrastructure.
For this type of client, we are seeking strong, client-focused people, who enjoy giving their best, and growing quickly within a team, good communicators who are also problem-solvers, and this is the reason why very few people have left our client’s firm in the last 5 years, and the team is very stable. This is a company valuing growth and career progression within this sector, and always looking to reward their good staff.
- Servicing a portfolio of real estate and private equity funds.
- Preparation of annual accounts on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis according to LUXGAAP
- Coaching 2-3 people whilst working with a small client team.
- Preparation of financial reporting’s, cash flow statements etc.
- Point of contact for ad-hoc client requests
- Liaison with tax consulting firms, CFOs, audit firms and lawyers
- Studies with economics with an accounting, audit or controlling background.
- Professional experience in Accounting or Audit
- Direct experience of client service in a professional firms.
- Knowledge of IFRS+/OR LUXGAAP.
- Fluent in English (French + German are an advantage)
- Work independently and in a team.
- Good sense of responsibility.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to supervise, motive and mentor junior members of the team.
- A challenging yet rewarding role in an award-wining worldwide company.
- Competitive Salary
- Stable environment
- International Environment
- Ability for personal and professional growth.
- Become a part of a leading global team.
- Diverse range of tasks
If interested in this opportunity please send your CV to