One of our clients, a firm specialized in Private Equity, special situations and activist investing are looking for an Accountant/Administrative assistant. The Company invests through its holding company based in Luxembourg and its dedicated regulated European Funds: Luxembourg SICAV-FIS, Luxembourg SICAV-RAIF, and Malta SICAV.
- Manage the daily accounting of a selection of the Luxembourg entities of the Group (invoices, payments received and done, accruals of interest receivables and payables, accounting of salaries, etc);
- Be involved in the financial reporting process (including audit) of a selection of the Luxembourg entities (under Lux Gaaps);
- Be involved in the operations and administrative tasks of the Funds managed by the company;
- Drafting of internal documents and reports (presentations, commercial documents, various reports upon need and request);
- Support the accounting and valuation team and the CEO in generic administrative tasks;
- Assist the CEO and other team members in preparing for Investment Committees, Board Meetings and external meetings with investors, partners, and others;
- Provide general business development support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Management Administration or Economic subject;
- 2-4 years of experience in accounting roles:
- Proficient use of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English and Italian, French is a plus
If this opportunity is matching your requirement then feel free to apply on firstname.lastname@example.org
bonus, meal vouchers