SeaNet Maritime Services S.A.R.L. – Technical Assistant Vacancy
SeaNet Maritime Services S.A.R.L. (SeaNet) is a technical consultancy and authorized inspection provider to the Luxembourg Maritime Administration.
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg
The Technical Assistant operates in-house software to assist regulatory compliance efforts and Port State Control performance of Luxembourg flag shipowners and managers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate in-house software;
- Schedule vessel inspections;
- Assist review, analysis and presentation of inspection reports;
- Follow-up Corrective Action Reports;
- Maintain and update spreadsheets and databases;
- Handle correspondence, telephone calls, filing and other administrative tasks;
- Ensure high-level of customer service and support;
- Perform other ad hoc tasks of a similar nature as required.
- University degree (Licence / Bachelor);
- Excellent IT skills - high MS Office proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Fluent English and French required;
- Maritime knowledge and additional European language(s) are an advantage.
Application deadline: 9 February 2018