Your missionTalent Acquisition through the world is facing interesting challenges in the near future. Our team in PwC Luxembourg is no different and therefore we are looking for a new Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f), you are in charge of the recruitment process for specific teams.
- Publish and manage advertisements on relevant media;
- Select the applications and the stakeholders of the interviews;
- Conduct HR interviews of candidates and contribute to the decision-making process based on the feedbacks gathered;
- Send and negotiate job offers;
- Manage to achieve the recruitment targets;
- Build a sourcing strategy to identify and attract experienced profiles when necessary;
- Develop a strong relationship with our internal clients in order to define their recruitment needs and the required profiles;
- Participate in different recruitment events (recruitment days, job fairs, etc.) and promote our services;
- Carry-out in-house trainings of our operational staff willing to become "technical" recruiters;
- Be involved in various events and projects linked with recruitment and sourcing;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our recruitment processes.
- You hold a Master's degree in Human Resources;
- You have at least a first experience in the recruitment field (internships included);
- You are IT literate and able to use social networks or other appropriate channels in proactive recruitment;
- You possess excellent written and oral skills in French and English;
- You communicate easily with management at all levels;
- You are able to professionally handle sensitive and confidential information;
- You have good written, communication and presentation skills.
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
Then don't wait any longer and apply online!
Type of Contract