INTRASOFT International is looking for a Service Delivery Manager (m/f) for its Luxembourg Branch.
Service Delivery Manager (m/f)
At Intrasoft International, our purpose is to serve the European Institutions by delivering high-quality services. You'll be part of a dynamic and international team with many growth and learning opportunities.
- Be responsible for Infrastructure and Data Management contracts in terms of budget, customer satisfaction, SLA compliance, service continuity, team member motivation, respect for qualitative and timely delivery.
- Be the single point of contact with customers and partners
- Manage the operational activities in accordance to the agreed commitments
- Evaluate contract and project risks, identify and execute risk mitigation actions
- Provide consolidated management reporting to the customer, steering committee and Intrasoft management on the services delivered
- Plan and supervise the execution of quality reviews
- Play a key role in add-on sales with Sales & Delivery Management team
- Manage a team of onshore members as well as subcontractors
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Infrastructure and Data Management services
- At least 2 years working experience as Service Delivery Manager or Project Manager
- Practical knowledge of Service Management (ITIL) and Project Management (PRINCE2, PMP) methodologies, confirmed with relevant certifications
- You are fluent in English and French (verbal and written)
- A successful experience in People Management
- Able to work in n multicultural environment and as a part of a team
- Analytical and you have a systematic approach to problem-solving
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable
You will get…
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
*Please submit your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.