Senior Fund Reporting Officer (m/f)
- Participate in the planning preparation ;
- Produce financial reports for investment funds and ensure timely resolution ;
- Prepare, follow-up and coordinate external reports with auditors, clients...;
- Ensure content, layout, coordination and delivery in accordance with client specifications ;
- Report to the Fund Reporting Manager ;
- Participate in the update of securities database, to ensure high quality of descriptions.
- University degree: first degree in finance or business administration or equivalent experience ;
- At least five years experience in banking, fund administration, reporting function or similar functions ;
- Familiarity with the financial products and accounting principles ;
- Team player ;
- Fluent in French and English ;
- Pro-active and inquisitive, willing to learn ;
- Good analytic skill ;
- Able to work in a changing environment and under pressure.
If you want to join a growing environment, with a variety of challenges
and have the opportunity to make an impact on our client’s business
and on your career, please apply online.
BUSINESS ADVISORY | BUSINESS SUPPORT | REGULATORY & COMPLIANCE | SEARCH & RECRUITMENT
IQ Solutions SARL 2-4 rue du Château d'Eau L-3364 Leudelange | Phone +352 26 15 04 1