KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. To support our growth we are currently seeking a: Senior Executive Assistant (m/f).
The role and responsibilities
Working in a dynamic and international team, the Senior Executive Assistant provides secretarial and administrative support to our team members within a department working across our major clients and helps ensure that the department runs smoothly.
On a typical day, but not limited to the Senior Executive Assistant:
- Answers phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or takes messages.
- Proactive manages diaries as required.
- Responsible for conduct due diligence and KYC review on client as per AML / KYC policy.
- Prepares responses to correspondence.
- Compiles data and prepares papers for consideration and presentation by the team members.
- Arranges travel itineraries and travel related meetings.
- Tracks expenses and manages expense reports.
- Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using Word, Excel, database, KPMG internal tools or presentation software.
The perfect candidate
- A degree in secretarial work or an equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience including proven track record working within a large organization.
- Strong computer skills. Expertise on Outlook and MS-Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exemplary organizational, attention to detail and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure, to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Fluency in English and German or French.
If your profile fits with the above description, do not hesitate and send us your CV and cover letter.