As Senior Compliance Officer, you will capitalize on your expertise to join one of the best key player of the financial sector.
This key player in Asset Management & Investment fund industry is actively looking for a Senior Compliance Officer.
- Participation in the day-to-day management of compliance problems associated with the operations
- Responsibility, in relation with the head of department, for regular compliance checks
- Proactive participation in the review and maintenance of policies and operating procedures (governance, AML/KYC, data protection etc.)
- Training activities and distribution of rules of compliance /ethics to all employees
- Analysis and granting of notices of compliance for new products/services
- Continuous involvement in monitoring of regulatory developments
- At least 8 years professional experience in Compliance in the investment fund industry
- Master degree in Law, Finance or Economics
- Good knowledge of the AML/KYC environment in Luxembourg
- Fluent in French and English
- Join a dynamic and an ambitious company
- Package Under Banking Conventions