- 12 month temporary contract
Danske Bank International, based in Luxembourg since 1976, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Danske Bank A/S in Denmark. We serve wealthy clients who have chosen to live outside the home markets of Danske Bank Group. We are specialised in International Private Banking and provide advisory services on investment and asset management. We have dedicated teams to serve our clients.
We are looking for an ambitious Receptionist to join the Client Assistant Team for a 12 months period to cover a maternity leave. Earliest start date would be 1 August 2018.
- You will be part of the reception team in our Client Services department.
- Provide outstanding service to our clients, when visiting the bank.
- Provide outstanding service to our clients, when calling the bank.
- Handling all tasks related to our reception area.
- Participate in the daily administrative work in the team.
Your interface will be broad. You will have daily contact with clients and external cooperation partners as well as different departments in the bank.
- You are an excellent organiser with experience within the financial sector.
- You like serving both colleagues and clients.
- You are able to perform various administrative tasks.
- You have strong administrative skills and a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- You like to get things done
- You have excellent oral and written skills in English. Any additional Scandinavian language or French will be considered as an asset.
Moreover, you are service-minded and able to demonstrate flexibility, team spirit and enthusiasm. You have a high sense of responsibility, are self-motivated and able to work independently. We work at top speed with many different assignments, and therefore you should be able to deal with many tasks simultaneously.
We offer you a great opportunity to join a positive, ambitious and client focused working atmosphere in an evolving business that allows you to develop.
If you have any further questions, please call Heard of Client Operations, Nicolai William Hansen on +352 461275 458 or Head of Client Assistant Team, Petra Mesecar on +352 461275 406.
Send application and CV no later than 15.06.2018.
Danske Bank is a strong Nordic universal bank with an international network. Our vision is to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner. Danske Bank is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and has 18,000 employees across 16 countries.