We are currently seeking for our client, an investment company in Luxembourg, an :
- Executing necessary administrative follow-up of all kind, while being involved in all the different fields of the activities of the company;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the managers;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the managers are well prepared for meetings;
- Anticipating needs and expectations, organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Participating in project coordination within agreed timeframes ensuring that all project members are updated with schedules and reports as appropriate;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Dealing with order supplies and managing office suppliers or service providers, ensuring maintenance of office equipment;
- Liaising with the Finance/Accounting department for invoice clearing (office, kitchen and technical supplies);
- Organising internal and external events of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in executive secretarial work or similar;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the financial sector;
- Excellent written and spoken French and English. German is a plus;
- Very good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Strong organizational skills, able to prioritize effectively and multi-task;
- Reliable, Flexible and Dynamic;
- Excellent presentation and strong communication skills;
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential data, work ethics and professional integrity;
- Available for a 6 month mission.
If you are motivated by this opening and feel you have the prerequisite profile and experience, please send your application with a CV.