Insurance Administrator (M/F) - Exclusive Mandate
Our client, an international insurance company is looking for an Administrator to assist the Managing Director of the structure who was recently launched.
Here are the details.
- Holiday coverage and support to the Managing Director including overflow duties;
- Responsible for the administration of all claims / premiums;
- Preparation of bordereau for reinsurance contracts;
- Responsible for the administration of all non-insurance related invoices;
- Completion of the various regulatory reports of the Insurance Regulator, related to Solvency I and II;
- Completion of the various other regulatory reports ( ACA, BCL, Statec, etc.);
- Reporting to the Managing Director;
- Degree in Business administration or similar;
- Experience of at least 2 years in the business of insurance or reinsurance, in an Claims or Policy administration or general administrative position (Employee benefits experience would be an advantage);
- Strong organizational skills combined with a reporting mentality and ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Fluency in English, with other European languages an advantage;
- Proactive, flexible and helpful;
- Strong communication skills;
- Attractive salary
- International group
- Human-sized local office
Does this opportunity interest you? Contact me directly for further information or for your application.
If this opportunity doesn't correspond to your abilities, expectations and/or qualifications do not hesitate to forward this proposition to your relatives, friends or (ex)colleagues.
ONLY the selected applications will be contacted during the next two weeks. We guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.