IT Associate Technology (12 months assignment)
John Deere Bank Luxembourg is the European Headquarters for John Deere Financial, part of John Deere, the world’s leading producer of agricultural equipment with total net sales and revenues of US$ 29 billion last year. Our primary activity is providing financial services to John Deere customers and John Deere dealers who want to finance John Deere equipment.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with our local and global infrastructure and helpdesk teams as well as colleagues located at other branches to deliver a first-class service to the local office, remote offices and field staff.
- Deploy new and support/troubleshoot existing infrastructure.
- Provide support to end users and IT delivery teams.
- Execute daily infrastructure routine such as system monitoring, data backup procedures,
- Build a good working relationship with business users.
- Support multilingual team (English, French, German, Spanish): office language English
- Resolve incidents remotely.
- Provide advice and guidance to those who may be less familiar to the existing technology.
- Actively contributes towards knowledge management within the team.
- Manage knowledge through training and documentation of existing processes and common practices.
What It Takes
- At least 18 months proven technical experience supporting IT Infrastructure in the following areas:
- Configuring and supporting Windows based servers, desktops, laptops and other devices (Desktop: Windows 7/10 and Servers: Windows 2012/2016)
- Security & Access Management administration experience. E.g. Active Directory
- MS Office Package knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Network administration including an understanding of IP Networking (DHCP, DNS etc.)
- Experience of Oracle RDBMS would be a plus
- Network and local printing knowledge
- Fluency in English and either French or German is essential.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Behave confidently in your own sphere of competence and can show evidence of taking ownership of your own work.
- Be eager to learn and apply new technical skills, as the business needs.
Further information about us is available on www.deere.lu.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please send your CV and motivation letter (in English) to Ivana Schumacher, HR Representative in Luxembourg (email@example.com)
Your application will be treated confidentially. By submitting this information, you authorize Deere & Company to transmit, store and circulate it as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.