HR MANAGER - LEADING COMMERCIAL COMPANY (SN100)
Greenfield is delighted to be working with a Leading Commercial Company to assist their search to fill their HR Manager position. The HR Manager will be responsible for managing Plant Human Resources activities, leading the Plant Human resources staff and make the link between the Luxembourg office and the headquarters in the United States. The suitable candidate has a good experience in a manufacturing environment, is results driven and is willing to work in a multinational and fast paced environment.
- Develop and implement HR strategies as defined by the Corporate HR
- Work on organizational policy matters and advise recommended necessary changes
- Be responsible for complex staffing duties such as investigation and solution finding of disputes, employee termination and administer disciplinary procedures.
- Implement and execute New Hire orientations for fixed term and permanent employees.
- Identify the needs of new recruitment within the plants and the office and manage short and long-term recruitment from A-Z
- Manage work activities of the HR relating to employment, compensation, labour relations and employee engagement
- Represent the company at personal and non-personal hearings or investigations.
- Be responsible for the performance management and recognition programs
- Attend and coordinate job fairs or other hiring events
- 5-10 years of experience in a Manufacturing company
- + 2 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Strong knowledge of the social security system, labour law and payroll administration
- Fluency in French and English, German is an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability for logic reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic staff planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Steffi NISHIMORI by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.