Our client is a successful international company. They are located in Luxemburg and are urgently looking for a HR/Facility assistant with an excellent level in French and English. It is a perm contract with an interesting salary package!
Recruitment : (40%)
- Interviews scheduling: planning, follow up with candidates and recruitment agencies
- Upstream management of recruitment invoices & candidates’ expenses
- Publication of job offers
- Reception of candidates
- Ensure the smooth running of the interviews
- Prepare the AISI of each candidate on request, only for final candidates
Human Resources : (10%)
- Management of the internal mail box: reply or forward to the right person
- Health report on a monthly basis
- Organise new joiner start day : badge, cell phone
- Update the holidays staff database with any approved holidays requests collected
- Create new employees files under DMS
Office & Facility Management : (50%)
- Arrange and organise periodic events
- Reception: handle phone call, visitors’ reception
- Management and follow-up of legal documents
- Incoming and outgoing post management and dispatching
- Meetings organisation: catering, book conference rooms
- Support the management of the mobile phone park
- Safety support : evacuation exercise, organize trainings
- Management of the office supplies’ stock: coffee, tea, water, stationary, furniture..
Management and follow-up of legal documents can be split in 3 categories :
- Scanning of legal documents & download them on DMS
- Manage the flow of legal documents that we receive: signatures, notarization, follow up with the legal team (status of the documents)
- Support the Finance Team : e.g. prepare the letters for the General Assembly
- You have a relevant working experience of 1 - 5 years in similar role in international environment.
- Excellent command of the English and French
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer etc.).
- Good attention to detail and natural ability to work accurately.
- Flexible (multi-tasks).
- Discrete and used to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Team player and enjoying work in a team in a high level, international, fast growing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication strength.
- Perm contract
- Nice salary package, meal vouchers, a laptop, telephone, pension plan
- International environment