Forensic Services / Advisory - Consultant (m/f)
Your missionOur Forensic Services department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As a consultant (m/f), you will:
- Lead fraud investigations projects using technological tools and analytical techniques;
- Help to identify and analyse company risks due to fraud and other financial crime;
- Analyse the client's needs and requirements and translate business rules into practical solutions;
- Investigate, design, review, optimise transaction monitoring and deal with client onboarding processes;
- Manage and/or coordinate a team depending on your experience.
- You hold a Master's Degree and have a relevant experience in professional advisory services in Forensic accounting, Financial Crime, investigations and sanction regimes (e.g. OFAC);
- You are knowledgeable in AML/KYC/CTF/Fraud and ABAC concepts;
- You benefit from professional certifications: CAMS, CFE, ICA...;
- You have an excellent command of English (both written and oral);
- You are recognised for your team spirit and ability to coach and develop people;
- You are able to build strong client relationships;
- You are flexible and mobile (travels will occur).
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
Then don't wait any longer and apply online!
Type of Contract