Your missionOur service People Process Outsourcing (PPO) is a Human Capital Management Suite tailored to Luxembourg requirements, that is organised to operate digitally the data & people processes. Our PPO team support our clients whenever they need assistance or advice in such areas as payroll, immigration and HR administration while using our new HR secured PPO platform. Our experts are able to run local or complex payroll with cross-border implications in connection with our global network. They can also respond to their daily tax or social security, immigration questions that employees or employers may have. Our PPO practice is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As an experienced PPO consultant (m/f), you will be in charge of a client portfolio to run their payroll and manage their HR administration. You will work in pairs to ensure service continuity and high quality standard.
You will be responsible to:
- Interact, anticipate and develop a trust relationship with your client by providing them a proactive HR service.
- Become the client reference person in order to answer to their various daily HR questions in tax and social security regulatory, in coordination with the other competences by PwC Luxembourg or with our international network.
- Run monthly client payroll in compliance with Luxembourg legislation and international tax rules for more complex payroll for expatriates and cross-border workers,
- Manage monthly social and tax declarations,
- Support and develop a team of junior talents, review their work and ensure high quality services to our Clients.
- You hold a Bachelor or a Master degree in Economics, Management, Human Resource or Tax Law;
- You have between three and six years' experience in advising on payroll matters (e.g. within a company, a law firm or a consulting firm);
- You are interested in developing client relationships and are a good active listener;
- You are organised, pay attention to details, curious and a team player;
- You speak fluently French and English, which are the languages we use on a daily basis. German is an asset.
Type of Contract