We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Real Estate & Infrastructure Audit practice.
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it. You will have the opportunity to work within a dynamic team and will benefit from extensive training, professional development and performance management to help you meet your professional goals.
The Role & Responsibilities
To deliver an exceptional standard of secretarial and administrative support to Partners and Directors within the Firm. The individual will be a self-starter and proactive thinker, who can handle confidential information professionally. Work will be mainly client focused and the individual is expected to build and maintain collaborative working relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
On a typical day, your tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- Answering and/or redirecting phone calls to appropriate parties,
- Proactively managing complex diaries for Partners/Directors,
- Conducting due diligence and KYC reviews on clients as per AML/KYC policy,
- Compiling data and preparing papers and presentations for the Partners/Directors/Team,
- Arranging complex national and international travel itineraries and meetings,
- Tracking and managing expenses and timesheets,
- Preparing invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using Word, Excel, database, KPMG internal tools or presentation software,
The perfect candidate
- Native English speaker. German and/or French would be considered an asset,
- A first experience including a proven track record working within a fast-paced corporate environment (we are open to train young graduates),
- Strong computer skills, especially in Outlook and MS-Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- Exemplary organisational skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workload and remain calm under pressure,
- A high standard of communication and writing skills,
- Ability to work independently as well as contributing to a team,
If you’re interested we’d be delighted to receive your CV.