B Medical Systems is looking for a highly analytical person to join the team in the role of Financial Analyst Manager. This person would be leading analysis of the P/L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statements, collaborating with external business partners and various leaders across the organization to analyze and understand the business. The responsibilities include analysis, creating spreadsheets and models, working closely with data and pulling data from internal ERP systems, leading the annual budget process, and owning the monthly forecast process. If you are interested in gaining experience in a fast‐growing Luxembourg‐based company and are analytical, tech‐saavy, and detail‐oriented, we would like to meet you.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Designs electronic controllers for cooling units including temperature reading, regulation and communication
- Integrates and validates new products: prototyping, testing and verification respecting medical standards
- Designs, develops, codes, tests and debugs system software in C code
- Interfaces with mechanical design and external partners
- Coordinates and implements technical projects
- The passion to convert vision into reality
- A strong team player with a willingness to learn and progress
- Rigorous, analytical mind‐set capable to produce synthetic views on various projects
- Stress‐resistant and enjoying challenges associated with technical development
- Dynamic, hands‐on business‐driven individual
- Master of Science Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Background in refrigeration, cooling techniques or experience in a similar position is an advantage. Experience with development of medical device software is valuable.
- Languages: English mandatory. German and/or French are an asset. Any other language will be appreciated.