Huxley has been mandated by a strong Luxemburgish Fund Administrator to strengthen one of its operational team. To face a new project, dealing with business activities and back office applications, the company is actively searching for an experienced
Digital Project Manager (M/F)
Being part of the operational team, the Digital Project Manager will be actively working with Business & IT departments to develop the testing strategies of critical projects.
The Project Manager is accountable, leads and ensures successful execution of projects under her/his remit with all involved internal and external parties.
The candidate provides subject matter and business analyses expertise and leadership and she/he is a key advisor on complex, cross-lifecycle projects and business processes re-engineering exercise, undertaken in an international environment. She/he drives business changes and technology innovation.
Experience and skills
- At least 5 years' experience in project management within the financial sector, preferably with a corporate and asset servicing company.
- Broad and in-depth experience in Document Management process, Digitalization process as well as Robotic Process Automation projects.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Ability to overcome challenges in remote and geographically dispersed working mode such as overseas locations and cultural differences to ensure efficient interactions.
- Strong management, interpersonal, project management and leadership skills.
- Very strong conceptual, analytical, and organizational skills. Excellent complex problem solving skills and ability to resolve issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
- Highly customer focused, team oriented, and with an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines.
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to audiences of different sizes and levels of seniority.
- Direct, support and coach projects team members to ensure projects are delivered upon agreed results, on time and in budget while maintaining a high pace and quality of delivery.
- Fluent in English.
- Location : Luxembourg-City
- Rate : to be discussed
If you are interested in this opportunity, feel free to send directly your application
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.