KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. To support our growth, we are looking for a Data Officer - Practice Management System.
The role and responsibilities
You will act as a support the PMS Data Manager in its role of ensuring completeness, correctness, adequacy, accuracy and integrity of data related to the Practice Management System. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Support mass uploads and manual updates of PMS data
- Prepare annual uploads (Staff grades, Staff cost, Department changes, access rights, etc.),
- Reconcile periodically staff data (compare database fields/data),
- Manage all type of changes to timesheets
- Do quality reviews and controls of PMS data to comply with regulatory and KPMG rules,
- Participate in creation and reinforcement of policies for effective and efficient data management.
- Support the monthly/quarterly/yearly close processes
- Perform technical close tasks
- Assist in ad hoc tasks/process (e.g. reports, data extracts etc.) and in system support activities,
- Support internal clients in the daily use of PMS and ensure adherence to regulatory rules and company standards,
- Assist in elaboration of training material/courses,
- Help during monthly WIP controls (missing timesheet, etc.).
- Assist in monitoring and analyzing data and provide timely error handling
- Assist the PMS supplier/provider (STAR) in problem identification and issue resolution
- Prepare/formalize PMS change requests/issue handling requests for PMS Manager review,
- Follow-up timely issue resolution.
- Provide support to avoid any data loss or security breach and participate in activities performed in relation to system and data access and security.
The perfect candidate
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, finance or relevant field,
- Has a previous experience of at least 3 years working in a similar position and demonstrate a good understanding of data administration and data management functions (collection, analysis, distribution, etc.),
- Is familiar with IT systems and databases but also proficient in MS Office (especially Excel and/or Access),
- Has a good knowledge of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices,
- Is analytical and detail-oriented, conceptual and practical thinking,
- Is self-organized and willing to learn,
- Demonstrate flexibility and accuracy,
- Has good collaboration and communication skills,
- Is deadline focused with ability to prioritize tasks,
- Speaks fluently English & French, German and Luxembourgish are an asset
If your profile fits with the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.