We are currently seeking for our client, a multi-business bank serving an international and diversified clientele, a :
Transfer Agent– H/F
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Being an active member of the TA support team;
- Managing Corporate Fund events, such as launch, merger, liquidation;
- Coordinating internal and external audit (including ISAE 3402 report)
- Coordinating/Answering Due Diligences questionnaires;
- Coordinating/Reviewing SLA’s and Operating Memorandums;
- On-boarding new clients related to Transfer Agent operational aspects;
- Being involved in projects impacting the Support Team;
- Being responsible for the oversight and control operations on all delegates.
- Excellent command of English (French and/or German would be an asset);
- Good operational background in Fund Distribution Services (Transfer Agency);
- Demonstrate and maintain a Team spirit;
- Conscientious and accurate working attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and time-management skills;
- Hands on experience with MS Office tools;
- Knowledge of Compliance related risks, would be an asset;
- Position not subject to MIF II;
- Availability for a 2-3-month mission.
If you are motivated by this opening and feel you have the prerequisite profile and experience, please send your application with a CV.