LIS is a non-profit cross-national data center located in Luxembourg.
LIS acquires, harmonizes, and documents microdata, and makes them publicly available to the international community of social science researchers interested in cross-national comparisons of income, employment, and wealth.
LIS is currently looking for an Administrative Officer
- Manage book keeping and other day-to-day financial activities of the office
- Perform HR and administrative matters
- Organize meetings, travel and other special events (workshops, conferences etc.)
- Perform miscellaneous ad hoc job-related duties
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented, problem-solving and strong organizational skills
- Computer literacy with MS-Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat. Knowledge of WordPress will be considered as an asset.
- Experience is highly desirable.
A part-time position could be envisioned if the application strictly corresponds to the profile.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae in English to:
Maison des Sciences Humaines – 5ème étage
11, porte des Sciences
L - 4366 Esch-Belval
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.