À propos de cette offre
Telecom Site Engineer / Site Manager (H/F)
The Telecom Site Engineer (TSE) / Site Manager (TSM) role in the organization :
The role reports directly to the Head of Business Area Telecommunication and has a functional reporting line to the Telecom Project Managers (TPM).
The TSE/TSM doesn’t have direct reports. The Team Leaders (incl. senior) are reporting indirectly to the TSE.
The TSE/TSM has internal contact with the department’s administrative and technical back office and the engineering team, he/she has also internal contact with the other Operational and Support departments in the Company.
The TSE/TSM’s External contacts are mainly with the Engineers and representatives of our customers, depending on business needs the TSE/TSM will also be in contact with subcontractors and suppliers.
The Telecom Site Engineer (TSE) / Site Manager (TSM) will:
- participate to technical review, kick-off and operational meetings and will be responsible to propose, discuss and align the activities with the customer’s Engineer.
- edit and manage the reporting from and towards customer.
- analyze the gathered information and translate these to a commercial offer or bill of quantities, and have them validated with the TPM.
- assess the activity’s P&L and stage the realization phase
- prepare material call-off lists for internal and external supplies
- manage the installation teams and brief eventual subcontractors assigned to the TSE/TSM’s site activities
- monitor equipment, installations and organize operations to ensure adherence to the site’s Safety Plan and general ruling Health, Safety and Environment standards
- assure a close follow-up of site construction preparation and progress, provide steering to the Team Leaders and regular progress reporting to the management
- act as a pro-active problem solver by identifying issues and remediate them upfront and/or during construction
- have a customer centric mindset
- assure the quality of service (adherence to customer’s standards) delivered to the customer
- be responsible for the spent of time, resources and materials on his/her sites (P&L), including status reporting to the management
- be responsible to complete the provisional and final acceptances, the compilation of the As-Build documentation files and Post Intervention files
- participate in site inspection and Integrated Management System programs
- get involved in the continuous improvement of the TSE/TSM role and the functioning of the Department
You are in possession of a bachelor degree in a technical domain (construction, electrical, electromechanical), or equivalent by experience.
You can demonstrate >2 years of experience in mobile network rollout projects, or equivalent by experience. Fixed networks and datacenter experience is considered as an asset
You are fluent in English and French (spoken and written). Dutch and German language knowledge is considered as a strong asset
You demonstrate a balanced sense of responsibility
You are well organized, accurate and have eye for detail
You have good communication, administrative and decision-making skills
You are stress resilient and have a flexible working manner
You are in possession of a valid EU driver license type B
You are not afraid of heights
Join us !