The role and responsibilities
- Provide a self-assessment Model,
- Deliver a first assessment,
In order to realize the tasks above you will be strongly involved in the following tasks:
- Define and propose an assessment Model,
- Assist the IT Governance:
- Propose a Dashboard,
- Meetings follow-up,
- Actions follow-up,
- Develop and document assessment tool,
- Participate to assessment Pilot phase.
The perfect candidate
- At least in a first University degree cycle,
- Communication and organizational skills,
- Client oriented, ITIL & Assessment knowledge,
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team,
- Technical knowledge and aptitude in network areas (DNS, IP), PC (laptop configuration and connectivity), remote network access (VPN),
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment ( Windows 10, MS Office 2013),
- PC hardware, Printers, scanners, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS),
- Fluent in English.
If your profile fits with the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.