International Financial Data Services (IFDS) works in partnership with State Street Bank and is Luxembourg’s leading supplier of third-party fund administration and Transfer Agency services to European investment clients and their customers. We are currently experiencing high levels of growth and are seeking outstanding finance professionals to join our organization.
The S&R Associate 2 is the focal point for the day-to-day administration and supervision of the daily S&R operations. The S&R Associate 2 works closely together with the S&R Manager and under his/her supervision.
He/she ensures that daily collection account reconciliations are performed efficiently, timely and accurately. Furthermore, additional tasks such as Source of Fund verification, internal and external reporting, investigations, capstock payment and claim management will need to be performed.
The Settlements & Reconciliation Associate 2 will :
- Ensure that procedures and controls are in place and are fully understood.
- Monitor and ensures the accuracy and quality of the daily reconciliations and investigations on the different collection account reconciliations. Review aged exceptions on a daily basis. Effectively analyses root cause and responsible parties involved to consider appropriate actions to be taken for a timely resolution.
- Respond to enquiries from different counterparties (e.g. internal departments, external client enquiries, and corresponding banks). Ensures that all enquiries are followed and resolved accurately in a timely manner.
- Ensure that payments are processed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that claims investigations/follow up are performed accurately and that claims are sent as per defined timelines.
- Successfully attained their final second-level education exams (BAC+2 minimum) or equivalent professional qualification.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook…)
- Function at all times as a team player
- Display good organizational skills in order to meet deadlines and keeps well documented records.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining high accuracy and quality standards, analytical and process thinking skills
- Maximize organizational productivity to complete tasks effectively and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English (written & oral).
- Other European Languages (German and/or French) considered advantageous.
- Two years relevant working experience in Transfer Agency or Financial Services.
Nice to have:
- Ideally experience in relation to staff supervision / operation management.
As part of State Street pre-hire background screening process, we apply a risk-based approach to determine the requirement of carrying out such checks on candidates, including criminal record checks. This role is judged to be sufficiently sensitive to warrant carrying out a criminal record check. By applying for this job you are consenting to State Street completing background checks including criminal record checks