Progress your career as Senior Tax advisor in an International law firm in Luxembourg.
Our client is an international law firm based in Luxembourg, with offices in Europe and the US.
Within the tax team, your main responsibilities will be :
- Provide a wide range of services in the field of direct and indirect taxation
- Work with your clients in different sectors : financial institutions, insurance companies, funds (including private equity, real estate and hedge funds) as well as multinational groups
- Work in close co-operation with the other lawyers of our corporate, finance, investment fund and regulatory departments
- Work on the implementation of transactions for and advising of the clients
- University Degree in Law and/or Business with a proven interest in Taxation
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a law firm, accounting firm or in a Tax advisory firm, preferably within the Luxembourgish market
- Excellent language skills in English and French, German would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proactive, ability to take initiative and to work independently
- Excellent organisational and general communication skills