Senior Customer Success Manager – Italian Market
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to further strengthen our Customer Success team and contribute to the success of our Italian speaking clients.
The Senior Customer Success Manager is responsible for onboarding new clients successfully, maintaining relationships with existing clients and selling additional services and products. This includes implementing the technical requirements, orchestrating a flawless project launch, communicating the Talkwalker value proposition, identifying new opportunities with the clients organization, and ensuring client`s success and satisfaction in assigned accounts. Additionally, the Senior Customer Success Manager will continuously expand the client’s use of our services and its sophistication and hence contribute to the success of our client.
More specifically, as a key member of the Customer Success team, you will:
- Develop business objectives and action plans in cooperation with your clients
- Liaise with your clients on the initial on-boarding and use of the Talkwalker to successfully leverage social data in their overall business
- Up-sell and expand portfolio of accounts by proactively monitoring your client`evolving business models, reviewing client’s needs and offering adapted solutions
- Nurture the relationship with your clients in ornior der to surpass their expectations and establish long term relationships
- Network and attend relevant conferences and tradeshows
- Participate in our overall service and sales strategy
We are looking for you:
- You have 5+ years of experience in a business development, sales or AM role
- You have experience in the media monitoring industry, in a communication/PR agency or a software company
- You are fluent in Italian
- You are self-motivated, try things out on your own and simply get things done
Talkwalker is a fast-growing international social analytics company providing brands and its agencies with a powerful social listening solutions to protect their brands globally, measure ROI of social efforts and optimize their communication strategies.
We actively encourage innovation, team-work and initiative-taking, where you will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open, energetic and supportive environment.
Our customers include HP, Microsoft, BASF, Air Liquide, Merck and agencies such as Publicis, and Peppercomm. In total, we partner with more than 700 brands and agencies globally. (http://www.talkwalker.com)
Talkwalker has offices located in Luxembourg, New York, San Francisco and Frankfurt.