À propos de cette offre
State Street’s Corporate Audit Division carefully recruits professionals from a diverse pool of professional backgrounds, including prior audit experience in internal and external audit practices, information technology or specialized areas such as transfer agency, regulatory compliance, securities trading and operations.
As a member of Corporate Audit, you will be part of a team where collaboration is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, assignments are varied and diversity is valued. We offer flexible schedules, continuous training, global exposure and multiple opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Our team of professionals is responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to add value, minimize risk and improve the overall control environment of State Street Corporation and its subsidiaries. Our auditors interact and communicate regularly with executive management and have tremendous insight into all parts of the company’s daily operations. Our audit team acts as:
- Independent advisors—advising management on key risks related to strategic initiatives, organization, process and systemic changes
- Subject matter specialists and controls experts—providing knowledge and experience in key risk areas
- Efficiency specialists—identifying inefficiencies in risk management and control design
- Problem-solving partners—identifying trends to help management anticipate current and future risks and opportunities
- The Senior Auditor will work as part of an international team with global stakeholders in new and changing situations, including new industry regulations, where there may not always be a readily apparent solution. The Senior Auditor will assess business risks associated with technology, and assess/test related input/processing/output application controls.
- The Senior Auditor executes risk and control assessment and testing activities during audits and advisory engagements that evaluate corporate management, business processes, business controls, risk assessments and operating practices globally. The Senior Auditor may also oversee assessment and testing activities completed by other audit professionals.
- The Senior Auditor will prepare or review audit workpapers ensuring sound audit theory and compliance with the division’s risk-based audit methodology.
- The Senior Auditor ensures that audits are completed in compliance with the Corporate Audit Division’s and Institute of Internal Auditor’s standards.
- Proficient or knowledgeable in evaluating and testing internal controls and in applying a risk-based audit approach.
- Audit, risk or compliance background with relevant Financial Services experience, including investor services, preferred. Alternatively, investor services operational experience is desired.
- Application and automated business process controls and/ or technical application background.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, time management, project management, research and communications (verbal and written) skills.
- Results-oriented and accomplished in partnering with diverse, global stakeholders.
- Ability to manage complexity, to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and work independently in non-routine situation.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or Business Administration preferred.
- A professional IT audit or accountancy qualification (e.g., CISA) is preferred.
- Fluency in English - written and spoken.
This role may require travel up to 35 percent primarily to certain locations in Europe.