As an Experienced Auditor, you will be assisting management during the full cycle of your audit assignments. You will be in charge of a prestigious client portfolio operating in the banking field. You will be closely involved in managing our teams by coordinating, coaching and developing less experienced colleagues. With a strong focus on client relationships, you will also take part in building a strong network of business contacts.
We offer you:
- A flexible remuneration package;
- Challenging mobility opportunities - both internally and internationally - which are an undeniable asset in the long-term management of your career plan;
- The chance to work in a dynamic environment of multicultural teams which create an open and challenging working atmosphere;
- Extensive training programs focusing on both soft skills and technical skills;
- Full support in your plans of obtaining professional certifications.
- You have a minimum of two years' experience in audit; ideally, you have worked in an international audit firm and have gained relevant experience in audit of banks;
- You have experience with relevant standards, e.g. IFRS;
- You have a very good command of English. The command of French or German will be considered as strong advantages;
- You are preparing for a professional qualification (e.g. IRE, ACCA, ICAS or Wirtschaftsprüfer) or you are considering obtaining such a certification in the future.
N.B.: Please specify your two main client fields in your CV.
Type of Contract