À propos de cette offre
Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are seeking for Luxembourg a:
Junior Corporate Officer (m/f)
Fluent in German
• Preparing legal documentation relating to standard corporate administration (such as the approval of the annual accounts, transfer of seat, change of managers-directors etc.);
• Updating registers (shares, PECs, CPECs etc.);
• Organizing board, shareholders' meetings, (minutes, proxies, convening notices, powers of attorney etc.), assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings, drafting the related documentation, reviewing and analyzing the underlying documentation, gathering and following up the executed versions to be kept at the registered office;
• Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;
• Liaising with banks, Luxembourg administration, notary, ministry of foreign affairs.
• You hold a university degree in law;
• You are fluent in German and have good English skills (both spoken and written); French is definitely an asset;
• You are well organized, rigorous and have good communication skills;
• You like working within a team and daily challenges.
Please send your application (including cover letter and résumé) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org