infeurope S.A. is looking for a "Junior Business Analyst (M/F)" with at least 12 months experience in Business Analysis – ideally in operating, supporting and/or implementing SharePoint, MS Office; Exchange/Outlook.
infeurope S.A. is an Luxembourg based service provider with more than thirty years of experience in the design and management of multilingual information systems applied to several businesses, such as Official Journals, intellectual property rights and the financial sector. Our IT and business experts currently run projects for Industry, European Institutions and International Organisations in many countries of the European Union.
The Officer will work closely with our project manger and will be mainly responsible for tasks concerning the conceptualisation, design,, updating/maintenance and continuous development of communication platform projects in order to reliably deliver communication (through various channels), knowledge and capacity building to the various stakeholders of our service projects.
Another task will be the preparation of major events in several countries of the European Union.
Tasks, Qualifications and Skills:
- Providing consulting in business analysis on different processes;
- review of internal processes;
- writing technical specifications;
- participation in client meetings
- Project Management skills: Ability to manage multiple tasks under competing deadlines and shifting priorities; ·
- Experience in testing, troubleshooting and implementing out-of-the-box applications i.e. plugins to Microsoft solutions; ·
- Experience or interest in providing end-user training; ·
- Organised, methodical and task-based; ·
- Able to develop task list and work independently to execute; ·
- Customer-oriented change management and communication skills; ·
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ·
- Ability to document clear and complete business requirements; ·
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Qualifications and professional Experience:
- university degree in the area of Business Administration and/or Economics and/or Engineering and/or Information Technology, Communication / Marketing;
- Ideally first working experience in a similar field
- Beginners with excellent higher education results are welcome;
- an interesting work environment in a multinational team
- regular training courses and certification tracks (technology and methodology) in the framework of our CPD - Continuing Personal Development programme
- possibility to evolve in an European minded innovative company