Within the regional EHS team you will have the opportunity to Assist in the GoodLife program collection of previous data & record keeping in EMEA, as well as general EHS support.
Among other responsibilities, you will be asked to:
• Mapping process for GoodLife Project (Gathering information from plants and offices about health risk, onsite clinics, and H&W benefits) / Support plant / offices GoodLife conference calls administration and documentation
• Collecting data from offices about legal requirements and current status, collecting best practices
• Support gathering energy, water and other sustainability information (REPortal, Energy Losses Recalculation, indicators, reports, etc) & prepare reports
• Processing and analyzing data from knife safety project and liaising with plants to address any apparent anomalies.
Assisting similarly with other projects following completion of the knife safety project.
To join our team you will need:
The student should be enrolled in life or pure science and/or EHS related studies
English Is must. French and German will be considered as strong assets
Skills & Qualifications:
• Good knowledge of MS office
• Safety mindset
• Team player
• The student needs to have an internship agreement with his university
• The students needs to be available between 6 and 12 months