Fund Legal Manager
Parthena Reys Perennial Management S.A. is acting as the general partner for the Parthena Reys Perennial Fund, a CSSF regulated company.
The Fund is primarily invested in real estate, with over 500M EUR of AUM across western Europe, particularly in Germany, France and the UK. The Fund also has a smaller Private Equity branch that will be developed in the future.
Assist and support the general management of the company, manage and coordinate all company secretarial and legal matters affecting the Fund, such as but not limited to:
- Drafting, review and managementof all legal documentation for the Luxembourg group of companies (prospectus, articles of association, board minutes, shareholder's resolutions,KYC);
- Manage and review all legal aspects of transactions (acquisitions, divestments, financing, leasing, etc…), which will include:
- Coordinating with the local teams and specialised law firms in the respective countries;
- Liaising with the company management to keep them up to date with the advancement of the transactions;
- Participating in a legal capacity in the drafting of the asset manager’s recommendation or not of the transaction;
- May involve travelling to participate in the negotiations.
- In coordination with the management, managing the legal risks for the entire Fund, such as long-term guarantees, lease renewal dates, finance renewal dates, etc…
- Liaise with internal departments(finance, commercial and technical department) and external parties (i.e. regulators, lawyers, notaries, auditors, etc.);
- Respond to queries from other teams across Europe and assist onad hoc missions;
- Assist in the preparation of strategic/tax input for presentations on different Board levels;
- Review of documentation linked to investors;
- Filing of all relevant key corporate documents;
- Good organisational and communication skills, team player;
- Qualified lawyer;
- Significant work experience (5-7 years’ minimum) in Luxembourg law, eitheras alegal officer within a law firm, a real estate or finance related organization, with transactional experience. Experience in Luxembourg Fund regulation is essential;
- Experience in property law (lease, ownership and transactional, etc.) would be useful;
- Experience in commercial law (contracting, finance, etc.);
- Familiar with tax aspects of international real estate/private equity structures would be useful;
- International experience in France, Germany or the UK are a plus;
- Working language in French, English(spoken/written). German or Dutch would be an asset;
- Dynamic, proactive and able to work autonomously in direct assistance to the management team;
- Competitive salary depending on the experience;
- Meal vouchers;
- Mobile phone/laptop;
- Discretionary bonus.