Husky offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky’s EMEA headquarters is located in Luxembourg on a large, beautiful campus with well-kept grounds. Features include an onsite canteen, open office concept, fitness and wellness center, intramural sports activities and clean, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with outstanding safety records. We offer a great work environment, competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package.
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
- Environmental, Health & Safety support
- Assist with the application of new EHS technologies or concepts
- Work, as a member of the local EHS team, with external agencies and regulatory authorities in developing safety measures.
- Assist with energy reduction projects that support greenhouse gas reductions and the company goal of carbon neutrality
- Help maintain employee awareness of EHS management practices
- Perform industrial hygiene testing
- Develop and roll-out global EHS guidelines (best practice for specific hazards, accident reporting, and training requirements).
- Develop/implement EHS non-conformance plan
- Performance measuring; assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual EHS performance reports
- Schedule and track EHS related training
- Organize and schedule occupational health exams
- Participate in other related EHS project work as required.
- Degree in Engineering, Safety, Environmental Science or equivalent experience
- 1-2 of work experience in similar position/industry
- Able to easily build positive working relationships with other teams
- Takes pride in the quality of their work; has an eye for detail
- Knowledge base of EHS management concepts
- Superior planning, organizing, communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Fluent in English, French and German
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. No agency or telephone inquires please.