Business Development Manager - Major Accounts, French Market
We are looking for a Business Development Manager for the French-speaking market to further strengthen our Sales team and contribute to the success of our company.
At Talkwalker, our Sales team helps companies improve decision making through real-time social data. We identify prospects’problems and needs, craft best-fitting solutions and ensure smooth sales process to generate revenue.
As a member of the Sales team, you will:
- Market and sell our Social Media Monitoring and Analytics tool Talkwalker
- Proactively generate sales leads and handle the sales process until client on-boarding
- Setup and coach partnerships in your market
- Nurture clients in order to establish long term relationships and optimize sales potential
- Network and attend relevant conferences and trade shows
- Participate in our overall sales and marketing strategy.
We are looking for you:
- You have gained at least 3 years of sales experience in the media monitoring industry, in a communication/PR agency or in a software company
- You have a university degree or an equivalent qualification
- You are fluent in English and French is your first spoken language
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and open communication culture
Talkwalker is a fast-growing international social analytics company providing brands and its agencies with a powerful social listening solutions to protect their brands globally, measure ROI of social efforts and optimize their communication strategies.
We actively encourage innovation, team-work and initiative-taking, where you will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open, energetic and supportive environment.
Our customers include HP, Microsoft, BASF, Air Liquide, Merck and agencies such as Publicis, and Peppercomm. In total, we partner with more than 700 brands and agencies globally. (http://www.talkwalker.com)
Talkwalker has offices located in Luxembourg, New York, San Francisco and Frankfurt.