Accountant consolidated and statutory accounts (M/F)
CLdN is a Luxembourg trademark, under which operate a number of companies with their main activities initially limited to the maritime sector including dry bulk carriers (deep sea) and industrial ferries (short sea), terminals as well as trailers and containers. Since several years, the group diversified its activities in other areas such as energy, real estate and financial investments.
Due to the continuous growth of the group, we are looking for an accountant to strengthen our accountancy team in Luxembourg.
Within this function, you will be in charge of a number or company and group accounts. On a daily basis, you will have to deal with all types of accounting and administrative issues.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping of Luxembourg accounts in Luxembourg GAAP
- Preparing annual company and consolidated accounts in Luxembourg GAAP
- Ensuring efficient audit follow-up
- Projects ad-hoc
- You hold a degree in accountancy
- You have an experience of minimum 3 years in a similar function
- You are fluent in English
- You work efficiently and know how to respect deadlines
- You are reliable and have good communication skills
- You are able to perform to a high level of quality and responsibility at all times
CLdN offers a permanent contract in a dynamic and international company.
If you are interested, please send your resume and letter of application per e-mail with reference “Accountant consolidated and statutory accounts”.